Access Bank PLC

Couple die while having sex in a car !!

First Bank Nigeria

couple killedA couple died while having sex in a car after being overcome by carbon monoxide fumes, police have said.

David Long, 31, and Violet Iles, 25, were in the vehicle for about 90 minutes and kept the car running because the cool morning temperature , it is believed.

But lethal carbon monoxide leaked in through a rusty exhaust pipe.

Mr Long’s brother discovered the pair at around 6.40am in Glencoe, Kentucky.

He told WCPO: “I pulled him out and I tried to do CPR on him, and the paramedics tried to talk me through it over the phone.”

Police said the tragic case was a reminder not to roll down windows if a car still has the engine running.

A toxicology report will establish if Mr long and Ms Iles, a mum of two young children, had any drugs or alcohol in their system.

Families of both the deceased have set up fundraising pages for help with funeral costs.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button