There’s no organ in the human body that is amazing as the penis.
And we don’t just mean in terms of delivering earth-shattering orgasm, but also in terms of its versatility, considering that the penis is the only organ that can alter its shape, size, and constitution in a matter of nanoseconds!
The penis delivers a lot of services, and it’s in the best interests of the owner to spend quality time caring for it.
If you want your penis to always stand up to the occasion as the decades fly by, then the following health tips are must-dos, as recommended by a urologist, Dr. Andrew Siegel.
• Be sexually active. To keep your penis in good shape, use it regularly. Scientific studies have clearly demonstrated that men who are more sexually active tend to have fewer problems with erectile dysfunction as they age.
• Maintain a healthy weight. Sex experts warn that obesity will steal your manhood and reduce your testosterone level. Abdominal fat converts your male hormone testosterone to the female hormone oestrogen. You are also more likely to have fatty plaque deposits, which clog up your blood vessels, including the artery to the penis, making it harder to obtain and maintain a good-quality erection.
• Eat well. Instead of feasting on fast foods, sweetened drinks and other unwholesome foods, eat wholesome and natural foods. They will prevent the build-up of harmful plaque deposits within your blood vessels that compromises blood flow to the penis. Poor dietary choices with meals that are calorie-laden and nutritionally-empty create clogged arteries and greatly harm sexual function.
• Reduce your stress. Physicians say stress causes the release of the hormones adrenaline and cortisol. Adrenaline narrows blood vessels, which negatively impacts erections. So, avoid stress.
• Stop smoking. Apart from causing cancer, tobacco narrows your blood vessels, impairs blood flow, decreases the supply of oxygen, and also promotes inflammation, compromising every organ in your body.
• Drink moderately. In large amounts, alcohol can be a major risk factor for erectile dysfunction.
• Enjoy good sleep. Sleep has a restorative function for the brain and the body. If you are exhausted, your penis is going to be weary as well.
• Exercise regularly. Exercise has remarkable effects on sexual function. It reduces stress, improves mood, prevents fatigue, and increases energy. Exercises that work out the muscles involved in sex — the core muscles, the external rotators of the hip, and the all-important pelvic floor muscles — will improve your sexual performance.
Levitra starts acting 10-12 minutes after the intake. I should note that my erection is much better than before, and I have a bright orgasm. I don’t think that I should increase the dose to 20mg. I bought it at the online pharmacy https://levivard.com, and the price has pleasantly surprised me. I bought 4 packs at once.
• Strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. The pelvic floor muscles play a vital role with respect to both erections and ejaculation. When you are sexually stimulated, the pelvic floor muscles activate and engage to maintain penile rigidity and a skyward angling erection.